Monday, December 13, 2010

Lost Meals


Miso soup with the works; tofu, wakeme, mushrooms, onions, ginger, noodles

The other day I noticed that I have lots of photos of meals that I've made and never shared. So instead of trying to remember all the details of each meal and creating an individual post for each, I will just bombard you with deliciousness!
My goal is motivation and beauty. I can always appreciate a good plate/bowl/etc... of food, as I'm sure you can too.

Oatmeal by the warm embers of a morning campfire.

BBQ Tempeh and Roasted Potatoes all cooked on the campfire.

These little fingerling potatoes came from a friend's garden, I dug them myself. The rosemary came from my own yard. Together with some olive oil, salt and pepper then roasted on the fire for about an hour made for a delicious, 'feel-good' meal.

I've been trying more raw foods lately. This was lunch one day; I can't remember what the filling was, maybe hummus. So 80% raw.

What the heck was I doing in this one? Corona and pesto, gosh I hope not!

A delicious pasta salad made with Wacky Mac

Homemade burgers with salt and vinegar potatoes. This seems like deja-vu, I've probably already talked about those tasty little taters!

Lastly, grilled veggies. Oh how I love grilled veggies. My favorite is grilled zucchini!

3 comments:

  1. I want to go camping with you! Gosh, all I remember from camping is hamburgers, hotdogs and potato chips! Your meals look as good as ones I make with a full stove! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah camping! I realized it's all about marinating on your way there! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KBROWN! I didn't know you had a food blog! Awesome! I'm so pumped :)

    ReplyDelete